Information on personal data processing -
Article 13 - EU Regulation 679/2016
The aforementioned legal provisions govern the confidentiality of personal data and impose a series of obligations on those who process data concerning other parties. Such obligations include appropriately informing the natural person (the Data Subject) to whom the data relate regarding the use of their respective data so that they may freely and unequivocally give their consent for such information to be processed.
GENERAL FITTINGS safeguards the privacy of visitors to its website www.generalfittings.it by adopting the most appropriate measures regarding personal data protection in accordance with Italian law.
The information on personal data processing concerns only the website www.generalfittings.it and excludes other websites accessed by the user through hyperlinks.
Processing of personal data shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following conditions applies:
a) the data subject has given consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject;
c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
d) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by a controller or by third parties, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
In compliance with the aforementioned provisions the following information is provided:
a) Data Controller
GENERAL FITTINGS SRL
Via Golgi 73/75 25064 Gussago (BS)
Tel.: 030 3739017 – Fax: 030 3739021
VAT No.: 03448140172
Certified email: email@example.com
b) Purposes of the Processing
Data shall be processed, as detailed, for the following purposes:
· The provision of comprehensive answers to any questions sent;
· The execution of obligations deriving from a contract to which you are party or to fulfil, before and after the performance of the contract, your specific requests;
· The fulfilment of legal obligations of an administrative, accounting, civil, fiscal or regulatory nature, or those regarding EU and non-EU legislation;
· Customer management (the acquisition of data and pre-contractual information, customer administration, reliability and solvency monitoring to prevent potential frauds, insolvencies and/or defaults, the administration of contracts, orders, shipments and invoices);
· Dispute management (contractual defaults; warning notices, transactions, debt collection, arbitration, legal disputes);
· For Marketing purposes only with your specific and distinct consent (Article 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR): sending advertising material, newsletters and promotional activities, except as permitted in the context of direct marketing to customers (Article 130 of the Privacy Code and recital 47 of the GDPR) until consent may be withdrawn.
c) Processing methods
Your personal data will be processed by electronic and paper means by authorised persons, who are identified, suitably trained and informed of the constraints imposed by the relevant legislation on a continual basis, with the use of security measures to guarantee the privacy of the data subject and to avoid undue access by third parties or unauthorised persons.
d) Data Retention Period
Data shall be stored for the period of time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which it was collected.
When the personal data no longer function for the purposes for which they were collected and there are no legal reasons to store the data, they shall be deleted.
Personal data will be deleted even if the specific consent is revoked by the data subject.
e) Rights of the Data Subject
The Data Subject is informed that they may request from the Data Controller:
- access to their personal data (art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
- the integration of changes to their personal data (art. 16 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
- data correction (art. 16 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
- deletion or erasure when appropriate (art. 17 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
- the restriction of processing should, for example, some data exceed the purposes to be fulfilled (art. 18 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
- portability regarding the transfer of data to another controller without incurring charges or expenses (art. 20 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
- to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons (art. 21 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
- to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal (art. 7 paragraph 3 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
- to present a formal complaint to the Privacy Guarantor following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the competent authority: www.garanteprivacy.it (art. 51 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
f) Communication of data external to the structure of the Data Controller
Your data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
Your data may be processed by Authorised Persons (Employees, Collaborators, Interns) and/or External Resources who shall be provided access to data in order to fulfil the purposes described or in the context of technical, fiscal, marketing or legal collaborations. Personal data will always be communicated within the boundaries of the purposes for which they were collected and for the expected subsequent purposes.
The updated list of parties who may gain knowledge of the data can be consulted at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
The exercising of rights is not subject to any form of restriction or payment.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to: GENERAL FITTINGS SRL, Via Golgi 73/75 25064 Gussago (BS)